Thierry Garrel

New on the forum? Please, introduce yourself
Présentation des nouveaux inscrits sur le Forum
Thierry Garrel

Thierry Garrel

Post by Thierry Garrel »

Hello,
je me présente.
Tombé dans l'astronomie depuis tout petit j'ai pratiqué tous les arts de la discipline, depuis l'observation visuelle à l'imagerie ccd. C'est pour aller plus loin dans la compréhension de ce qui nous entoure que j'ai abordé la spectroscopie il y a 3 ans environ sans savoir ce qu'il allait m'arriver.
Me voici pris dans un tourbillon qui m'emporte chaque soir loin à la découverte de nouveaux systèmes, un univers si vaste au bout du jardin que l'on en finit pas de débuter, d'apprendre et parfois de découvrir.
Pas tellement de club, j'aime la liberté, et adore les rencontres, au sommet bien sûr. Les missions d'observations sont un nouvel objectif vers lequel j'aspire.
Thierry Garrel
Montpellier, France
Spectoblog

[English]

Fallen in the astronomy since young I practised all the arts of the discipline, since the visual observation in the imaging ccd. It is to go farther to the understanding of what surrounds us that I approached the spectroscopy 3 years ago without knowing that was going to happen to me.
I'm here, taken in a whirlwind which takes me far every evening in the discovery of new systems, a universe so vast at the end of the garden which we stop not beginning, learning and sometimes discovering.
Not so club, I like the freedom, and likes the meetings, in the summit of course. The missions of observations are a new objective towards which I will.

Thierry Garrel
Montpellier, France
Spectoblog